I was uncertain about what to expect when I was involved in the Probate of my Mother’s estate. Chris was very helpful, knowledgable and efficient. I felt like he answered my questions in a way that made a potentially complex process so much easier. I am grateful and impressed. I would highly recommend him to anyone navigating this thankfully rare thing we deal with in llife.
Protecting and preserving your legacy with an updated Will.
A lifetime of work and achievement make up an estate and the preserving of a proud legacy. I have enormous respect for what:
- Our clients have accomplished
- The work our firm has done to successfully pass that legacy on to beneficiaries.
Too often, however, we get the story that there is no Will, or it can’t be found, or it’s out of date.
I do not want that to happen to you.
Work with us you’ll find that putting a Will in place and updating it, is both economical and removes a burden from your shoulders. Here’s our advice:
- Make sure that you have a Will in the first place
- Have us review your current Will’s wishes and instructions.
- Update your Will on a regular basis. You might want to check it annually, or especially when circumstances change and need to be reflected in the Will.
- Call your lawyer if you need advice. Don’t have one you like? Call me.
Various issues can impact your ability to pass on your assets. My expertise and experience are invaluable in handling this process and I’ll be happy to sit down and discuss things with you.
Bottom line. You can put a Will in place starting from $200. For the sake of yourself and those that come after, do it today.