Chris came as a referral from someone I know and even though I had another lawyer I work with regularly I am ever so grateful I chose him. He treated me with compassion and professionalism. I felt listened to, confident and am sure the process was made simpler just by his expertise and knowledge of the process. If you are looking for someone who is kind, efficient and prompt, Chris is the lawyer for you. He now has become my lawyer for most things that require legal support. And if I ever have to work through probate again, I would not hesitate to contact Chris.
Protecting and preserving your legacy with an updated Will.
A lifetime of work and achievement make up an estate and the preserving of a proud legacy. I have enormous respect for what:
- Our clients have accomplished
- The work our firm has done to successfully pass that legacy on to beneficiaries.
Too often, however, we get the story that there is no Will, or it can’t be found, or it’s out of date.
I do not want that to happen to you.
Work with us you’ll find that putting a Will in place and updating it, is both economical and removes a burden from your shoulders. Here’s our advice:
- Make sure that you have a Will in the first place
- Have us review your current Will’s wishes and instructions.
- Update your Will on a regular basis. You might want to check it annually, or especially when circumstances change and need to be reflected in the Will.
- Call your lawyer if you need advice. Don’t have one you like? Call me.
Various issues can impact your ability to pass on your assets. My expertise and experience are invaluable in handling this process and I’ll be happy to sit down and discuss things with you.
Bottom line. You can put a Will in place starting from $200. For the sake of yourself and those that come after, do it today.